The Newcomb Company was started in 1975 by Bob Newcomb. Starting out building a few homes each year, Bob measured his success by exceptional craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Quality was never sacrificed in the name of speed, cost, or aesthetics. Over the years the company changed focus to commercial construction, but these fundamentals continued to shape the business.
In 1992, Bob's son Bret joined the business and landed the company's very first concrete tilt-up project. Then in 2001, he became president of Newcomb Construction Co., Inc. Since then Bret has solidified Newcomb's reputation as Wisconsin's leader in concrete tilt-up construction. Today we have over 100 tilt-up projects to our name, many of which are design award recipients.
To this day, Bret and Bob are strongly committed to upholding the values our family business was built upon:
- Nurturing relationships with clients, sub-contractors, and employees
- Keeping the lines of communication open
- Overseeing every aspect of the design and construction process
- Providing a safe and efficient working environment
- Ensuring the highest quality of construction and attention to detail
- Guaranteeing customer satisfaction